This whole no gluten and no dairy thing almost had me in tears this morning. With all of the pumpkins all over everything in my world, I decided to try to make a gluten free dairy free pumpkin pie. Ta Da. It is a go!
I used a store bought gluten-free crust and put it on my new pie dish from World Market. I mixed up the guts, including my favorite spices from World Market) and poured them in.
Here is the recipe.
- 1 gluten free pie crust (unbaked)
- 2 eggs
- 2 C Canned Pumpkin
- 1 C Almond Milk (Vanilla Flavored is Okay)
- Spices (1 tsp each - Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg)
- 1/2 C Light Brown Sugar
- Beat Eggs then add sugar and spices.
- Beat again then add milk and pumpkin.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 450% for 12 minutes then at 350% for 35 more minutes.
If you love pumpkin baked treats, I am sharing a recipe for pumpkin sugar cookies on A Night Owl Blog for the Popcorn Box Party too. It is super yummy when made with gluten-free mix and coconut oil instead of butter.
If you want to make your own hand stamped pillow boxes (or notes or tags) with my new Me and My Peeps Clear Stamps, you can order them HERE in Shop Laura Kelly.
If you are crushing on the metal cake stand, it is from World Market too and you can get it HERE.
Cheers to Good Choices and Mostly to Pumpkin Pie,