The school year is coming to an end and it’s time to create handmade teacher gifts for the classroom leaders that you love. Handmade teacher gifts show that you care a whole bunch, enough to put your creativity to use and make an original masterpiece as a way to say thank you. I have gathered up over 15 easy DIY teacher gift ideas for you to choose from. Keep in mind that these handmade projects are also great for friends and family members too.
- Fearless Crochet Necklace – Stitches n Scraps
- Handmade Apple Card – My Creative Life
- Crochet Washcloths – Jesse at Home
- Planting Seeds Flower Pot Cozy -Moogly
- Stenciled Coasters – Ann Butler Designs
- Teacher Pennants
- Handmade Memo Pads
- Felt Boho Container with Apple Wands – Laura Kelly Designs
- Scrap Tag Art Journal – Creatively Beth for Tombow
- You are My Sunshine Wreath – Creatively Beth for Kunin Felt
- Button Teacher Card – A Sweet Berry Designs
- Apple Donuts
- Thumbprint Bug Magnets on Planter
- Teacher Card by Hedgehog Hollow
- Teacher Money Machine by Aim Happy
Check out these card ideas from Hedgehog Hollow. They would be great with DIY teacher gifts.
Some of these teacher gift ideas are super easy peasy. Some of them are more difficult. Some teachers are super awesome. Some are just mostly awesome. Different projects are great for different teachers. I think it is really fun that handmade teacher gifts allows for customization that could include school colors and names.
This year I created a gift wrap apple with Oly*Fun. It would be a fun way to wrap any of these handmade teacher gifts.
Kids love to make gifts too. These homemade gift ideas for teachers from students would create a great opportunity for families to work together as makers. Of course some of the projects are too difficult so choose carefully.
Cheers to Teachers!