25 Indoor Activities for Kids
When kids are stuck indoors, don’t fret. There are so many amazing and fun things for them to do. I have gathered up some ideas from this blog and fellow bloggers to share with you. The best thing about this is that ALL of these blogs are packed with other great ideas and resources.
Being at home (whether indoors or in the yard) can be a time to create and connect with kids. If the weather is nice, lots of these projects would be fun to do outside on a picnic table or in the driveway too.
- Slime Time from Me and My INKlings
- Star Wars I Spy Game from Simple Everyday Mom
- Spring Bingo from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Lego Challenge from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Printable Pin the Horn on the Unicorn from The Artisan Life
- Memory Games from Maple Planners
- Spring Number Order Puzzles from Planes and Balloons
- DIY Stress Balls from Me and My INKlings
- Salt Painting from One Crazy Mama
- Butter Slime from One Crazy Mama
- Sensory Bottles from Me and My INKlings
- Rainbow Coloring Page from the Keele Deal
- Shark Color Sorting Game from Hunny I’m Home
- Watercolor Collage from Me and My INKlings
- Squeeze Ball from Bitz and Giggles
- Tie Dye with Kids from Me and My INKlings
- Rainbow Toast from the Play Based Mom
- Tie-Dyed Flowers from the Play Based Mom
- Hurricane in a Bottle from Me and My INKlings
- Tinker Trays for your Toddlers from U Ready, Teddy?
- DIY Moon Sand from All About Baby Blog
- Bean Bag Play from Me and My INKlings
- Water Play for Kids from Active Littles
- Shark Chum Beanbag Game from Me and My INKlings
- Homemade Playdoh from Simple Everyday Mom
More Activities for Kids
If you are looking for some PRINTABLE fun, my Free Printable Library has hundreds of great free downloads for you. You can grab them here!
One of my favorite activity packs is all about CARROTS! It is FREE in the library too.