Best Ever Recycled Craft Projects
I am so excited to share the best ever recycled craft projects. Many of these were made by me and lots of them were made by my crafty blogging buddies. I love taking things that might be considered trash and turning them into useful items, gifts and party decorations. I sure hope you find some recycled craft projects here that inspire you to make!
Before I share all of the projects and links — you have a chance to enter to win a $100 gift card to Michaels and a 5 pound box of Fairfield World Poly-Fil too! How fun is that?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Recycled Projects with Denim Jeans
Whether the jeans wore out or the human outgrew them, keep them and turn them into something new. There are so many great ideas here for you.
- Recycled Jeans and Felt Apron
- Girl Scout Sit Upon With Jeans
- Kitchen Decor with Recycled Jeans
- Unicorn Pocket Pillow with Recycled Jeans
- Adorable Home Decor With Recycled Jeans
- Apron Made With Jeans
- Denim Pocket Purses by Ann Butler
- Pockets for Storage in the Classroom
- Upcycled Denim Stocking
Jar Crafts with Recycled Jars and Bottles
For the love of jars, there are so many things that can be made with them once the contents are used. Here are some of my best recycled crafts with jars. Furthermore, there are TONS of ideas of ways to use jars all over this creative blog.
- Mason Jar Fairly Lanterns
- Mason Jar Sewing Kit
- Super Cute Bathroom Storage with Recycled Jars by Makeable Crafts
- Fairy Lantern From Recycled Jar
- Home Decor from Recycled Bottles by Polka Dot Poplars
- Halloween Spell Jars
- Unicorn Wine Bottle by The Ruffled Daisy
- Soda Bottle Planters by Liz on Call
- Self Watering Planter by Tried and True Blog
- Mason Jar BOX TOPS Collection Jar
Fun Recycling Crafts to Make With Kids
It is always fabulous to find fun recycling crafts to make with kids and I have lots of ideas here!
- Paper Tube Butterfly by Laura’s Crafty Life
- Tin Can Stilts for Kids
- Recycled Plastic Shrinky Dinks by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Wind Chime with Marker Caps by Crafting Cheerfully
- Upcycled School Supply Storage by Jenny’s Crayon Collection
- DIY Magets with Melted Plastic Straws by Michelle’s Party Plan-Its
- Wind Chime Made with Keys
Home Decor From Recycled Items
Decorating the home with items that have been repurposed can create a very special feeling. Similarly, handmade items give a special touch to personal spaces. Here are some great ideas for home decor from recycled items.
- Home Decor with Recycled Maps by Creatively Beth
- Upcycled Wreath from Flip Flops by Creatively Beth
- Hanging Scroll Art by Doodle Craft Blog
- Letter Wall Art from Magazines by Smiling Colors Blog
- Cake Stand from Unexpected Items by Makeable Crafts
- Wine Crate Storage
Recycled Crafts from Cardboard and Paper
- Rainbow Art on Cardboard Box
- Notebooks from Recycled Cereal Boxes by Creatively Beth
- Recycled Journals by Lorrie McCullers
- Note Cards from Recycled Cardboard
- Flowers Made from Cereal Boxes
- Adorable Storage Container Made with Cardboard Box by Makeable Crafts
Other Crafts with Recycled Things
In addition to all of the crafts already share — there are so many more ideas of ways to use recycled things. For instance, bottle caps, burlap and plastic containers can all be used to make masterpieces.
- Upcycled Burlap Bag Friendship Flowers
- Tote Bag Painted with Bubble Wrap by AV Does What
- Magnets Made with Bottle Caps by Crafty Chica
- Penny Box by Creatively Beth
- Decorative Stand with Recycled Mardi Gras Beads by Makeable Crafts
- Recycled Frame Craft by We Can Make That
- Gratitude Canister from a Frosting Can
Cheers to recycling, upcycling, re-purposing and making all the things!