Best Patio DIY Projects
Here are some of the best patio DIY projects (some little and some big). These are were all created with fabulous products from Fairfield World, things that can be found in your local craft store as well as online. I love to spend tome outdoors, especially in the morning and evenings. These ideas are great ways to make the patio a living space that is unique to your personality. I am going to first share the patio project that we did here for my covered deck off of the main dining area. Using recycled pallets and Cushion Foam from Fairfield World-– my ManCrafts team made a cushioned sofa seat.
You can get all the details on our YouTube channel.
MORE Great Patio DIY Ideas
- DIY State Pillow by Ginger at Ginger Snap Crafts
- No Sew Bean Bags for Patio Games by Beth Creatively Beth
- Outdoor Poof Ottoman by Laura at Laura’s Crafty Life
- Mason Jar Candles by Ann at Ann Butler Designs
- Easy Diy Placemats by The Quiet Grove
- Deck Rail Planter by Beginner Sewing Projects
- Summer Patio Party by Annie at Rocky Mountain Bliss
- Patio Pillow by Natalie at Doodle Craft
- Tie Dyed Pillows from a Tote by Sunshine and Munchkins
- Patio Decor by A Sweet Berry Designs
- Washable Patio Pillow by Jenny’s Colorful Life
- Ottoman Poof by Sew What Alicia
- Summertime Porch Gnome DIY with Interchangeable Hat by Ruffled Daisy
Enter to WIN a Fabulous Prize to Make Some of the Best Patio DIY Projects
We are collaborating with Fairfield World to give one lucky winner a $100 gift card to JoAnn Fabrics AND a TEN pound box of PolyFil. You can enter right here on the blog.
Best Patio DIY Projects for Kids
YAY for Creating Fantastic Outdoor Spaces!