Best Valentine’s Day Crafts
Valentine’s Day is such a great season of giving and spreading love – one person at a time. I have rounded up some of the Best Valentine’s Day Crafts from my blog and some of my friends.
There is a ton of Valentine inspiration in this post. I hope you find some ideas that work for you to create, make a celebrate St. Valentine and the day we tell everyone how much they are loved.
Creative Crafts Valentine’s Day Ideas
These are the 16 ideas that were shared in the 2021 Creative Crafts Valentine’s Day Edition.
- Service Project Ideas for Valentine’s Day by Me
- Mini Paper Valentine Garland by Me
- Resin Conversation Heart Necklace by DoodleCraft Blog
- DIY Valentine Treat Box by Crafting Cheerfully
- Glitter Wine Glasses by Bella Crafts
- Home Decor Bookstack by Creatively Beth
- Valentine Gift Wrap by Polka Dotted Bluejay
- Gift Tags by Homemade Heather
- LOVE Canvas by Smitha Katti
- Valentine Party Plate by Ginger Snap Crafts
- Foam Napkin Rings from Bella Crafts
- Clay Cupcake Charm by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Valentine Wall Art by Laura’s Crafty Life
- Wall Hanging Heart by Makeable Crafts
- Valentine Printables from Creatively Beth
- Stuffed Owl by Makeable Crafts
Valentine Crafts for Kids
Crafting with kids for the holidays created connection and allows them the opportunity to be a contribution. These are some of my favorite craft ideas that are simple enough for kids and beginners.
- Paint Dabbed Valentines
- Reusable Painted Valentine Bags
- Felt Garland Decor
- Love You To Pieces Puzzle Decor by Creatively Beth
- Valentine Printable Banner by Creatively Beth
- Harry Potter Coloring Valentines
- Valentine Popcorn Mix
- Girl Scout Cookie Valentines
Home Decor Valentine Crafts
Decorating the home for the holidays is best with DIY projects. Here are some that are simple and fun to create for the home, the classroom or the workplace.
- Stuffed Valentine Heart Garland
- Valentine Magnetic Poetry
- Ombre Fringed Heart by Creatively Beth
- Fortune Cookies by Creatively Beth
- Valentine Garland by BellaCrafts
- Message Blocks by Bella Crafts
- Mixed Media Valentine Garland
MORE Valentine Craft Ideas
Here are even more Valentine Craft Ideas for you! Comment and let me know which ones you love most!
- Printable Valentines for DONUTS
- Swedish Fish Valentine Printable
- For the Love Of Cheese Valentine Printable
- No Sew Cross Stitch Valentines
- Llama Valentine Box by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Wood Slice Valentines by Homemade Heather
- Valentine’s Day Stuffed Gnomes
- Valentine Coffee Gift Holder
- Shark Valentines by Creativities Galore
Ten Reasons to Craft
I am going to say this again. Crafting is just a great idea. It is proven that crafting can be really good for mental and emotional health. Studies show that making and crafting can lower anxiety. Another benefit to crafting is that it creates connection. When we make things and give them to others, we spread kindness and love. Here are my top ten reasons to craft with kids, and I mean kids of all ages.
- Mental Health Benefits – Crafting puts me in a good mood.
- Self Expression – Crafting allows me to express myself.
- Education and Growth – I learn new skills by making things.
- Connection – Crafting connects me others through workshops, classes and gifting.
- Decor – Through making and crafting, I can totally customize every aspect of my decor.
- Gift Giving – Gifts is totally my love language. I love to make handmade gifts.
- Offline Time – Crafting keeps me off of my phone and social media. We all know this can be beneficial.
- Income – Because I craft and sell items that I make, I have an additional income source.
- Fun – I like to have fun and to me, making things is fun.
- Socializing – Attending events where crafting is a part gets me out and around others with like minds.
Cheers and Love,