Creative Crafts Linky Party #12
I hope this blog post finds you well! These pandemic days sure are some crazy ones. The quick getaway to the beach with the boys was a blast and much needed. If you are following me on Instagram then you got to see in my stories how much fun we had just hanging out and breathing in the fresh air. Welcome to the Creative Crafts Linky Party Number TWELVE!
Here are our features for this week!
Ann’s fave are these painted pumpkins. – Chalking Up Success
Meg loves the embroidery hoop decor. – DoodleBuddies
Beth always loves a good tutorial so she chose the journals! – Artsy Fartsy Mama
I think the doodled paper autumn leaves are so fun! – Sum of Their Stories
There are four of us who work together to bring this party to you! We would LOVE it if you would join all of us on our creative adventures.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #12, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!