Creative Crafts Linky Party #13
It’s getting colder and the leaves are dropping. I have been seriously enjoying walking in the woods this autumn season when I am not busy in the studio making things and working on projects. Last week there were so many awesome entries in the link up. Here are the one we chose as our favorites.
My favorite are these adorable candy corn cookies by Artsy Fartsy Mama. I am crazy about all things candy corn so of course, this jumped right off the page into my heart. You can grab a free candy corn printable RIGHT HERE!
These are the other favorites from last week!
- Autumn Wreath by At Home with Ashley
- Pattern Painted Pumpkins by Stone Gable Blog
- Scrap Fabric Flowers by Paper Seedlings
There are four of us who work together to bring this party to you! We would LOVE it if you would join all of us on our creative adventures.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #12, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!