CREATIVE CRAFTS LINKY PARTY #14
As the seasons change and the temperatures drop, the projects being shared in the linky party are too. I love all of the seasonal inspiration that gets posted including recipes, crafts and decor ideas. This past week was super busy for me, filled with Christmas prep for Creative Crafts and completing designs for new licensing agreements. Bring on the season.
I shared these fun printables last week! Be sure to grab them if you want to mail your friends some happy mail creative fun! They are FREE!
Here are our features from last week!
- Buffalo Check Sign by She’s Crafty Crafty
- Denim Patchwork Stars by Pillar Box Blue
- Iced Pumpkin Latte by APril Go Lightly
- Fall Sweater Pumpkin by DebbeesBuzz
There are four of us who work together to bring this party to you! We would LOVE it if you would join all of us on our creative adventures.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #12, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!