WOWZA, what a whirlwind of a week. The week between Christmas and the transition of a new year always seems to sneak up on me. For this week’s linky party, the theme seems be filled with a lot of read and a lot of happy. Check out our favorite projects that were shared.
Ann’s favorite is the red lanterns from Interior Frugalista. I love the way they decorate this front porch.
My favorite is the wood scrap snowmen by Drugstore Divas. Aren’t they so stinkin’ adorable?
Meg’s favorite is the table scape by Stone Gable Blog. She loves that plaid.
Beth’s favorite is the sugar scrub by April Go Lightly.
There are four of us who work together to bring this party to you! We would LOVE it if you would join all of us on our creative adventures.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #16, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Cheers and Love,
Be sure to check out the parties from previous weeks. There are so many great ideas that have been shared! This was number eleven!