Creative Crafts Linky Party Edition 50
Can y’all even believe it — we are are on Creative Crafts Linky Party Edition 50! It has been so fun to see all of the creative ideas being shared for fifty weeks in a row! This week was packed with summer fun, watermelons and lemonade.
Of all of the awesome entries from last week, these are our favorites!
Ann’s favorite pick is the watermelon lemonade recipe by Arlene at Flour on my Face
These are our faves from last week!
ANN loved the paper pumpkin from Linda of Paper Seedings
I am crushing on the rainbow tie-dyed shoes from Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama
BETH is a fan of the ocean themed oreo cookies from Monique of Living Life as Moms
There are three of us who work together to bring this party to you! We would LOVE it if you would join all of us on our creative adventures.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform because – teamwork!
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Also, Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- Additionally, It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #50, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS LINKY PARTY STARTED!