CREATIVE CRAFTS LINKY PARTY EDITION 58
What a great kick off to the fall season. There were so many awesome autumn projects shared last week. We sure had a difficult time choosing favorites. We love this linky party and the way it shines light on so many projects.
Beth’s favorite project that was shared was the rustic fall wreath by Kristie at Love My Little Cottage
Lindsay loved the crochet pumpkin patterns by Ann Marie at Ann Marie’s Haak Blog
Ann’s choice of faves was the easy early fall DIYs by Julie at My Wee Abode
Meet the Team!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #58, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!