DIY Felt Easter Garland
This cute DIY Felt Easter Garland is an adorable way to decorate for Easter! Check out the easy craft tutorial.
I created a simple felt garland for Halloween in 2018 as a kit for Crafty Happy Hour. It was such a hit that some of you wanted me to create one like it for Christmas. So I did. Well, here I go again with a DIY felt Easter garland following the same pattern ideas. Working with felt is so much fun and creates darling decorations for not a ton of money. I love the bright cheery colors. I love the way the decorations store from year to year. I made this DIY felt Easter garland last week and have it hanging up in my kitchen on the chalkboard. It looks so darling. I am excited to share the directions here so you can make one too AND share a giveaway!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
To make this Easter garland, you will need the following supplies and materials.
- Two Kunin Premium squares (4 1/2 inch) in yellow, orange, pink and white.
- Assorted felt scraps in orange, yellow, black green, brown and
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Glue (Dries FAST)
- Twine or Ribbon ( 30 inches long)
How to make this DIY felt garland:
- Glue your squares together along the tops so that you have four sets, one of yellow, orange, pink and white.
- Cut out and add pieces to turn the yellow one into a chick, the orange into a carrot, the pink into a flower and the white into a bunny.
- Glue these pieces to the front side of your square sets.
- Let dry completely then hang each square over the twine to create the garland.
A few days ago I shared these darling carrot beanbags on the blog, also made from Kunin Felt.
These darling felt bunny beanbags are on the Kunin Felt blog!
And if you follow me much, you know that felt is all over my world. So, I thought it would be fun to partner with Kunin Felt and give you something awesome! We are teaming up to give one lucky winner a DIY Easter Garland Kit (and a bottle of Beacon Felt Glue) to make one like the one share in this post AND a $50 gift card to Michaels! Enter away!
Cheers to Being Makers, Creating Celebrations and Spring!