Printable Earth Day Word Search
This printable Earth Day word search is the perfect activity to print and help build awareness for Mother Earth.
It is snowing here today in Colorado and we are preparing for Earth Day. It seems funny to be playing indoors with dirt and grass seed while snow falls on the ground outside but hey, isn’t every day a great day to celebrate the amazing planet on which we live. We are not quite ready to share our awesome Earth Day projects, YET…but I do have a word search that I put together to share.
Too busy to print this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
Download the word search:
Feel free to download it for free and share it with your kids, friends, classes and Girl Scout troops. You can download it here or by clicking on the picture below.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
ADDED ON 4/17/2018
For a full packet of recycling fun, grab this resource from my TPT Store.
Awareness is the beginning. Let’s work together to care for our Mother Earth.
Have a Great Week,