It is cold outside and there is snow on the ground. We are getting ready for our Girl Scout sleepover where we will celebrate friendship and plan ways to be supportive, loving and caring in 2018. We will also celebrate what it means to send a Valentine. At the last meeting, I was out of CherryMan cherries (which they always put in their lemonade spritzers) and wow, what a grumpy bunch. I am prepared this time with a hot cocoa bar for the girls complete with new jars of CherryMan cherries AND homemade cherry whipped cream. This post is sponsored by CherryMan but the ideas and opinions are my own.
To set up your hot cocoa bar you will need the following:
- CherryMan Cherries
- Homemade Cherry Whipped Cream
- Cups or Mugs
- Hot Cocoa Powder Mix and a Measuring Spoon
- Candy Chips (Milk or White Chocolate)
- Straws or Spoons for Stirring
Here is the recipe for the homemade cherry whipped cream. WARNING, it is really delicious so make extra!
- 1 C HEAVY Whipping Cream
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- 2 TBSP CherryMan Cherry Syrup
- Mix all ingredient and beat until thick and creamy. Serve immediately. Can store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- If you want it chunky, you can stir in chopped CherryMan maraschino cherries.
Seriously, it is divine. It is so thick and creamy and delicious. I love the way it melts in the hot cocoa and makes the drink creamier and amazing.
Valentine’s Day is a great time to celebrate relationships that matter. Girl Scout friendships are the best in my book. I am so thankful and love this fun way to celebrate over cups of hot cocoa.
Check back tomorrow for yet another fantastic Valentine’s Day project/idea.