Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas
Sometimes life gets busy and all of sudden we need Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas! I am excited to be collaborating with lots of my creative friends to share lots of ideas with you.
This one is so unique and fun that I am going to share it first because who doesn’t love a Valentine made from eraser clay?
Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Decoupage Valentine Jars
- Hugs and Kisses T-Shirt by Polka Dotted BlueJay
- Crumpled Paper Heart Decor by Ruffled Daisy
- Preschool Valentine’s Day Crafts by Jenny’s Crayon Collection
- Perler Bead Valentines by Five Little Monsters
- Valentine’s Day TShirt by AV Does What
- Wildflower Seed Packet Printable by Sisters What
- Handmade Cards by Cindy deRosier
- Clay Valentine Magnets by Arsty Fartsy Mama
- Popcorn Box by Creativities Galore
- Valentine Bookmark by Smiling Colors
- Be Mine Banner by Katie Berry
- DIY Coloring Cards by Ginger Snap Crafts
- Last Minute Art by Flamingo Chronicles
- Art From the Heart by Jane Clauss
- Valentine Banner by Crafting Cheerfully
- Heart Art by She’s Crafty Crafty
- Valentine Candy Bouquet by Doodle Craft
More Easy Valentine Projects
My Creative Crafts teammates are all sharing really adorable and fun projects today too. Being a part of a team is such a blessing in my life. We talk every week and plan things together. These girls are such great friends personally and professionally. They make me a better person and help keep me accountable. Check out all of their great projects (for Valentine’s Day and all the days) on their blogs.
Let’s start with these darling giant chocolate kiss containers. Beth is sharing all of the details for these over on Creatively Beth!
Meg created an upcycled Valentine project too. I LOVE (no pun intended) this decor and really love how quick and simple the project is. Get the details on her blog at Makeable Crafts.
Ann is so great at all things paper crafting. She has everything you need to know to make a card over on Bella Crafts.
And Even More Easy Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas
Everyone loves and easy peasy project, right? Easy projects come in super handy when things are running last minute and that is why I created this post to share so many for Valentine’s Day.
I love to make things for Valentine’s Day to decorate my house and to give to friends as gifts. I also think it is a fabulous and fantastic idea to send handmade Valentine cards in the mail, like the kind with stamps that go via truck. Snail mail is happy mail.
- Hot Cocoa Valentine Printable
- XOXO Tee Shirt with Vinyl
- Stuffed Heart Garland
- Painted Owl Valentine Tote
- Mini Paper Garland on Wreath
- Felt Heart Garland
- Valentine Girl Scout Cookies
- 24 Page Valentine Activity Book from Me and My INKlings
- Free Valentine’s Day Cards from Bella Crafts
- Valentine Word Search Puzzle from Makeable Crafts
- Candy Bar Wrappers for Valentines from Creatively Beth
Enter to Win a LOVE-ly Prize Craft Stash
Ten Reasons to Craft
I am going to say this again. Crafting is just a great idea. It is proven that crafting can be really good for mental and emotional health. Studies show that making and crafting can lower anxiety. Another benefit to crafting is that it creates connection. When we make things and give them to others, we spread kindness and love. Here are my top ten reasons to craft with kids, and I mean kids of all ages.
- Mental Health Benefits – Crafting puts me in a good mood.
- Self Expression – Crafting allows me to express myself.
- Education and Growth – I learn new skills by making things.
- Connection – Crafting connects me others through workshops, classes and gifting.
- Decor – Through making and crafting, I can totally customize every aspect of my decor.
- Gift Giving – Gifts is totally my love language. I love to make handmade gifts.
- Offline Time – Crafting keeps me off of my phone and social media. We all know this can be beneficial.
- Income – Because I craft and sell items that I make, I have an additional income source.
- Fun – I like to have fun and to me, making things is fun.
- Socializing – Attending events where crafting is a part gets me out and around others with like minds.