Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas For Adults and Kids
Crafts and DIYS for February are all about love, friendship, galentines and VALENTINES! I think handmade gifts are the best kind. Handmade decor is a great way to create a personalized and unique environment in the home, classroom and office. Easy Valentine crafts for adults are a great way to connect with friends. Easy Valentine crafts for kids can be done at school and at home.
It is never too late to make things for celebrating. Often the best crafts are made at the last minute, on the day of an event. Valentine’s Day crafts should be simple and fun, lighthearted and cheerful. After all, Valentine’s Day is about spreading love and kindness so keeping it easy is a great plan. Check out all of these great ideas. A lot of these ideas use items from around the house so create free easy valentine crafts for kids and adults which is awesome. These are the best last minute Valentine’s Day Ideas for crafting and making things to celebrate and decorate.
- Laura from Me and My INKlings is sharing a Free Printable for Valentine’s Day Snowman Soup along with the recipe
- Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama has a fun and flirty set of Chocolate is My Valentine Cupcake Toppers to download for free
- Laura from Laura’s Crafty Life has created a Farmhouse Style Love Sign with supplies from Dollar Tree
- Smitha from Smiling Colors is sharing an Organic Heart Pattern Journal Page that she water colored with Tombow
- Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins has created a Free Printable Valentine’s Day Joke Decoding Activity
- Justine from Little Dove has created Heart Shaped Bath Bombs with a surprise inside plus a Free Printable Tag for Gifting
- Erica from Five Little Monsters is sharing the sweetest Heart Shaped Crocheted Treat Bag including the complete pattern
- Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks has the full step-by-step tutorial for a DIY Snow Globe Tumbler and we are all obsessed
EVEN MORE Great Valentine Craft Ideas for Kids and Adults to Make
The ideas for Valentine crafting just keep coming. There are so many fabulous ones with great craft directions to make for adults and for kids.
- Beth with Creatively Beth is sharing the instructions for a Buffalo Plaid Love Heart Sign with supplies from Dollar Tree
- Liz from Liz on Call has created a Lace Heart of Hearts Free SVG Cut File for all you Valentine’s Day crafting needs
- Kimberly from Crafting Cheerfully is sharing a set of Valentine’s Day Cards for Sewers and Crafters that are so clever
- Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts has created a super cute I’m with Cupid Sign with Free SVG Cut File for Valentine’s Day
- Teresa from Simply Made Fun is sharing a tutorial for lovely Faux Leather Valentine Heart Earrings and the SVG Cut File
- Elise from Polka Dot Blue Jay has created adorable Love Bug Cupcake Toppers that are perfect for all your Valentine treats
- Heather from Homemade Heather is sharing Easy Origami Heart Printables complete with the step-by-step directions
- Laura from Me and My INKlings has created a Valentine’s Day DIY Cork Message Board with a pretty ribbon loop border
I am excited to be teaming up with Team Creative Crafts to giveaway one set of three drawer storage units. Enter to win!
MORE Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas
There are just so many amazing ideas to be shared. Here is another collection of awesome projects gathered by some of my favorite creative craft designers and blogger friends.
- Decoupage Valentine Jars
- Hugs and Kisses T-Shirt by Polka Dotted BlueJay
- Crumpled Paper Heart Decor by Ruffled Daisy
- Preschool Valentine’s Day Crafts by Jenny’s Crayon Collection
- Perler Bead Valentines by Five Little Monsters
- Valentine’s Day TShirt by AV Does What
- Wildflower Seed Packet Printable by Sisters What
- Handmade Cards by Cindy deRosier
- Clay Valentine Magnets by Arsty Fartsy Mama
- Popcorn Box by Creativities Galore
- Valentine Bookmark by Smiling Colors
- Be Mine Banner by Katie Berry
- DIY Coloring Cards by Ginger Snap Crafts
- Last Minute Art by Flamingo Chronicles
- Art From the Heart by Jane Clauss
- Valentine Banner by Crafting Cheerfully
- Heart Art by She’s Crafty Crafty
- Valentine Candy Bouquet by Doodle Craft
And Even More Easy Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas
Everyone loves and easy peasy project, right? Easy projects come in super handy when things are running last minute and that is why I created this post to share so many for Last Minute Valentine’s Day Projects.
I love to make things for Valentine’s Day to decorate my house and to give to friends as gifts. I also think it is a fabulous and fantastic idea to send handmade Valentine cards in the mail, like the kind with stamps that go via truck. Snail mail is happy mail.
- Hot Cocoa Valentine Printable
- XOXO Tee Shirt with Vinyl
- Stuffed Heart Garland
- Painted Owl Valentine Tote
- Mini Paper Garland on Wreath
- Felt Heart Garland
- Valentine Girl Scout Cookies
Free printables are great resources to use with kids, adults and even seniors. There are so many great ones for Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas! Here are some of my favorites all put together into one activity packet.
Valentine Crafts for the Classroom at School
Did you used to have a party at school when you were growing up. I have been that kid. Also, I have been that teacher and the room mother. We all remember being kids and getting so excited about the Valentine’s Day party in the classroom. Here are some ideas that you can use if you are a teacher or a parent. They are tried and true. Lots of them are great for Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas too. Many of these are great to do at a Valentine home party or with a Girl Scout troop!
Ten Reasons to Craft
I am going to say this again. Crafting is just a great idea. It is proven that crafting can be really good for mental and emotional health. Studies show that making and crafting can lower anxiety. Another benefit to crafting is that it creates connection. When we make things and give them to others, we spread kindness and love. Here are my top ten reasons to craft with kids, and I mean kids of all ages.
- Mental Health Benefits – Crafting puts me in a good mood.
- Self Expression – Crafting allows me to express myself.
- Education and Growth – I learn new skills by making things.
- Connection – Crafting connects me others through workshops, classes and gifting.
- Decor – Through making and crafting, I can totally customize every aspect of my decor.
- Gift Giving – Gifts is totally my love language. I love to make handmade gifts.
- Offline Time – Crafting keeps me off of my phone and social media. We all know this can be beneficial.
- Income – Because I craft and sell items that I make, I have an additional income source.
- Fun – I like to have fun and to me, making things is fun.
- Socializing – Attending events where crafting is a part gets me out and around others with like minds.
I hope you loved these Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas and found something that inspires you to be creative. Be sure to pin this post ofr later to quickly get back to all the fun ideas.