WOW! We are already transitioned into 2021 and going strong over here. This week is all about creating and sharing Valentine inspiration in the Laura Kelly studio. But before we turn this blog pink and red, take a look at these awesome winter white projects from last week’s linky party!
We love sharing out favorites. Here they are!
Ann chose the Coconut Oil Lotion Bars from Must Have Mom.
Meg chose the DIY Wood Lanterns from Cherished Bliss.
Beth chose the Scrap Wood Wall Art from Abbotts at Home.
I, of course, chose the No Bake Oreo Cheesecake from Organized Island because now that there are gluten free Oreos, I can have this!
There are four of us who work together to bring this party to you! We would LOVE it if you would join all of us on our creative adventures.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #16, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!