Linky Party Edition 28
Love is in the air. Check out all of these features from last week’s link party. Can you tell that Valentine’s Day is around the corner?
Here are our favorites that we are featuring.
Ann’s favorite post is the teacup candle. I have a few tea drinking friend who would love this. You can find it over on Mulch and Paint Blog
My pick for the weed was the adorable printable, of course. It’s over on Crystal and Comp Blog
Meg’s pick was the button heart on reclaimed wood by House on Silverado
Beth’s pick is the scrap fabric heart.
There are four of us who work together to bring this party to you! We would LOVE it if you would join all of us on our creative adventures.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #16, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!