Linky Party Edition 30
I can hardly believe this is our 30th week in a row of offering this awesome opportunity for you guys to share, to be inspired and to connect. Here are our featured favorites from last week’s submissions. Things are starting to look like spring and that makes my heart so very happy.
- Ann’s choice of favorite this week is the jewelry box update by Creative Moments.
- Meg’s pick is the scrap yarn wreath by Pillar Box Blue
- My pick is the cheerful woven cuff bracelet by My French Twist.
- Beth’s choice of favorites is the Easy Knot Bah by Sum of Their Stories.
There are four of us who work together to bring this party to you! We would LOVE it if you would join all of us on our creative adventures.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #16, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!