Linky Party Edition 34
ohhhhhh what a week….. Here are our favorites from last week’s submissions. Spring has sprung.
- Ann loved best the floating teacup by Linda with Crafty Gardner
- I flipped over the hedgehog by Alexandra with Eye Love Knots
- Beth fell hard for the rainbow Easter egg wreath. – Ashley with At Home with Ashley
There are three of us who work together to bring this party to you! We would LOVE it if you would join all of us on our creative adventures.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #34, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!