Proven Best Fall Crafts
This is such an exciting collection of proven best fall crafts. It is Creative Crafts fourth complete collaboration with so many other amazing and talented bloggers and designers. It always makes me so happy to work on things like this together so we can share LOTS of ideas and different styles with our readers. I feel confident that there is something here that you will want to make.
Okay, let’s get crafty.
Best New Fall Craft Ideas
The next 16 crafts are the newest ones in the blogosphere. They are all created by my Team Creative Crafts bloggers and guys, they are stunning. I am confident there is a craft that you will love here so get ready to some craft store (or dollar store crafts) shopping.
- Stuffed Autum Gourd from Laura Kelly Designs
- Dollar Tree Fall Sign from Laura’s Crafty Life
- DIY Fall Wreath from Smiling Colors
- Free Fall Printable from Sunshine & Munchkins
- Wooden Fall Wreath from Little Dove
- I Love Fall Most of All from Simply Made Fun
- How to Make Sweater Pumpkins from Poofy Cheeks
- Die-Cut Pumpkin Cards from Bella Crafts Publishing
- Easy DIY Book Pumpkin from Creatively Beth
- Resin Fall Leaf Coasters from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Easy Fall Wreath from Liz on Call
- Rustic Wood Slice Pumpkin DIY from DoodleCraft
- DIY Fall Sign from Ginger Snap Crafts
- DIY Autum Sign from Crafting Cheerfully
- Crochet Stitch Pumpkins from 5 Little Monsters
- Grateful Cloth Napkin SVG from Polka Dotted Blue Jay
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Best Fall Wreaths
Wreaths are great to decorate front door, side doors, back doors and cabinet doors. Actually, wreaths can be hung on any surface at all. Here are some of the ones that I really love.
- Chiffon Ribbon Wreath Using Darn Good Yarn
- Felt Leaves on Recycled Frame Wreath
- Autumn Flower Wreath by Arsty Farsty Mama
- Fall Wreath with Pumpkins by Laura’s Crafty Life
- Fall Wreath with Hemp Cord using Hemptique
- Painted Wood Slice Wreath
- Colorful Felt Wreath by Smitha Katti
DIY Pumpkin Decor
Next, let’s take a look at some fantastic pumpkin decor ideas. There are so many ways to turn everyday items into adorable and festive pumpkins.
- Pom-Pom Pumpkin Garland
- ABC Cube Pumpkin Placeholder by Homemade Heather
- Felt Flowers on Painted Pumpkin by Erin Reed Makes
- Bandana Pumpkins by Creatively Beth
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins by Bella Crafts
- Recycled Tin Pumpkins by Creatively Beth
- Bushel Pumpkin by Creatively Beth
- Fancy Handpainted Pumpkins by The Crafty Blogstalker
- Painted Pumpkin Garland by the Ruffled Daisy
- Pick Your Own Pumpkin Bucket by 5 Little Monsters
- Dollar Tree Plaid Pumpkins by Sue Elrod
MORE Best Proven Fall Crafts
- Autumn Pallet Art with Mindware
- Fall Pillow Autumn Leaves by Rae Gun Ramblings
- Dollar Tree Book Stack by Creatively Beth
- Fall Stamped Table Runner by Bella Crafts
- Engraved Pumpkin Hanger by A Sweet Berry
- Framed Happy Fall Tag Art by Makeable Crafts
- Circle Wood Sign by Doodlecraft
- GATHER Sign by Morena’s Corner
- Hanging Canvas by GingerSnap Crafts
TEAM CREATIVE CRAFTS!
Meet my team!
Here are six more from around my blog that you might love too!
- Hello Pumpkin Printable and String Art
- Autumn Pom-Pom Garland
- Autumn Pallet Art
- Autumn Wreath
- Hand Painted Napkins