31 Free Saint Patrick’s Day Free Printables and Puzzles
Looking for some free, adorable and fun printables to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day this year with your kids at home, or maybe to use in your classroom? I have rounded up some of my favorite St. Patrick’s Day printables for you and put them here in one place to make it easy for you. There are even some that you can color and sue to make decorations for home decor or a party!
The luck of the Irish is strong in March, right? Sharing all of these Saint Patrick’s Day Free Printables, Puzzles and games makes me so happy.
Gold Coin Toss Probability FUN
This one is awesome for kids to do alone or with a partner. There is so much learning involved in coin tossing and what’s not to love about eating chocolate coins when the experimenting is complete. Grab all the fun and start tossing coins. This is one of the best math Saint Patrick’s Day Printables. Get the fractions and graphing extensions in my TPT Store.
St Patrick’s Day Puzzles and Games FREE Printables
There are so many ways to use these puzzles and games. I think the best idea is to print them and then sit down with your kids and do them together. Of course they are super fun to put in the mail to some kids that you love too. Kids LOVE to get mail in the mailbox.
- 100 Clovers DOTS Game
- Saint Patrick’s Day Word Search Puzzle
- On the Other Side of the Rainbow Writing Activity
- The Day I Caught a Leprechaun Creative Writing
- Saint Patrick’s Day Tic Tac Toe
- Leprechaun Poem
Roll a Rainbow Game Printable For Kids
Let’s keep going with the Saint Patrick’s Day Free Printables. This printable is super fun for kids of all ages. It can be used as a family game or as a math center in a classroom.
Coloring and Doodle Fun
There is a lot of value in coloring (and doodling). Coloring is a fabulous form of relaxation for kids of all ages – even adults. It helps develop fine motor skills too which is an added plus. Having access to awesome crayons, colored pencils and markers makes coloring more fun and allows kids the opportunity to make more decisions. These are life skills that we often don’t connect to the simple art of coloring.
Doodles and Coloring make my heart happy. I doodle ALL the time! I whipped up a collection of coloring pages with some activities that are perfect for Saint Patrick’s Day. There are TWELVE pages so you can print them and make mini books of fun to give as little gifts too.
These adorable doodles are printed four to a page so you can use them to color and create darling decorations. They are free to download.
Free Pattern for Leprechaun Jar
This pattern makes the cutest little decoration. Beth at Creatively Beth is so creative. You can get the pattern on her blog.
Lucky Charms Math for Learning
Grab everything you need to know and print in creating fabulous learning for elementary school aged kids with fun activity. All of the details are ready for you. Get the Lucky Charms Graph Printable and start learning.
Free Printable Treat Tags for St. Patrick’s Day
These adorable tags are great to add to a candy mix, cookies or Lucky Charms Cereal bars. There are several to a page so you can add them to lots of treats to give all of your friends. Grab the free tag printable and start cooking.
Gold Coin Toss Probability
This is so much fun. Teach kids about probability (and how to use tally marks too) with the free downloadable chart and a few gold coins. The ones made of candy are always preferred. The printable is laid out two ways for you. The first is JUST the chart and better for little kids to use. The other has the options of estimating and then writing about observations.
St. Patrick’s Day Box Free Printable
Whatttt? You can print and make your own boxes with kids. That is simply the coolest. Lindsay over at Artsy Fartsy Mama has the best printable St. Patrick’s Day box printable over on her blog. Grab it here and get busy!
I love this Saint Patrick’s Day Free Printables idea from Lindsay.
Saint Patrick’s Day Jokes
HA HA HA! Laughter is the best remedy. These jokes (also from Lindsay) are great! GO GRAB THEM!
Lucky Charms Garland Pattern
This adorable pattern can be used to cut felt or paper. It makes a darling garland. This is a really fun craft for little kids if the pattern is printed on construction paper or colored card stock for them to cut out.
WAYS TO USE Saint Patrick’s Day FREE PRINTABLES
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST TOOLS FOR WORKING WITH FREE PRINTABLES
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
MORE Saint Patrick’s Day Printables
- Free Printable Saint Patrick’s Day Fun from Artsty Fartsy Mama
- Rainbow Word Search Puzzle
- Leprechaun Fun – 5 Pages of Activities (Pictured Above)
Happy Creating Mischief!