Thanksgiving Gratitude Turkey Coloring Printable
Gratitude is simply the art of be grateful. A grateful heart is a happy one. Practicing gratitude daily is a great idea but definitely should be reinforced during the autumn season. While the traditional views of the first Thanksgiving might be a little out of date, the idea of finding all reasons possible to be grateful is always going to be in style.
Download the Free Gratitude Turkey Coloring Printable
Way to Use The Thanksgiving Gratitude Turkey Coloring Printable
This adorable and free gratitude turkey printable is a fun way to celebrate the season. It can be used several different ways. Here are of my favorites.
The first idea for the printable is to use it as an individual. It works for any age. Small children can draw things that they are thankful for. Older children an adult can write (and of course draw too) things for which they are grateful. These things can be big or small, All gratitude is good gratitude. Once everyone has complete their gratitude sharing – put them all up together as a flock of turkey gratitude. If you are a teacher, you can graph the things that lots of kids shared to create community. If a student writes something new and amazing, this is a great teachable moment to recognize them and appreciate them for sharing.
Another idea is to print the gratitude turkey and place it out on a table with colored markers at a Thanksgiving gathering. The guests can all write things for which they are grateful, Even more fun, place the print on a much larger piece of paper (or get it printed supersized at your local office store) so that there is LOTS of room for writing and sharing.
If you have a classroom of kiddos, they could each write something about their teacher for which they are grateful. This could be framed and given to the teacher to take home and display over the break. This same idea would work for a parent, a coach, a Girl Scout leader or really anyone at all.
FREE DOODLE PRINTABLE
Do you want to make your own doodles. Grab this free printable and whip up some cuteness of your own.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
PS: If you want some more printables for today, there are more on my blog. You can search Thanksgiving Printables. This one is the most popular!