HAPPY BIRTHDAY Harry Potter! This year on July 31st Harry turns 39. To celebrate I have rounded up the twenty best Harry Potter projects from my blog and Arsty Fartsy Mama. She is clearly a Harry Potter fan too. Hopefully you will find a project that inspires you to make things and create. There are also lots of free printables in these project posts AND recipes too. Enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card AND a Harry Potter prize pack too while you are here. I think these are the twenty BEST Harry Potter DIY Projects of all!
- Pin the Scar on the Wizard Game
- How to Make a Mandrake
- Free Printable Harry Potter Activity Pack
- Harry Potter Peg Dolls
- Hogwarts House Garland
- Chocolate Frogs with Free Wizard Card Printable
- Luna Lovegood Paper Doll Printable Activity
- Harry Potter and Friends Pillows
- FREE Harry Potter House Printable Bookmarks
- Excavating Dragon Eggs
- Hogwarts House Inspired Pom-Pom Bookmarks
- Free Printable Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Luna Lovegood Spectre Specs Sleep Mask
- Fantastic Beasts and How to Make Them
- Homemade Recipe for Butterbeer
- Harry Potter FUNKO Pop Display
- Harry Potter and Friends Kindness Rocks for Spreading Magic
- FREE Printable Fantastic Beasts Bookmarks
- Hogwarts Muggle T-Shirt with Free Cut File
- FREE Harry Potter Coloring Sheet
- Harry Potter Planner Charm
- Harry Potter Magnetic Bookmarks
These are my favorite five projects in this bunch! The Harry Potter Peg Dolls have my whole heart.
The painted rocks spread so much creativity and KINDNESS!
Chocolate Frogs! They are as yummy as they are festive for a party. They are definitely one of the best Harry Potter DIY projects!
These FREE Printable Harry Potter (and friends) bookmarks are adorable!
Butterbeer is delicious and this recipe is simple! It is a must have for a Harry Potter gathering.
Are you ready to enter the giveaway contest? Enter to win a Harry Potter Prize Pack (Pictopia Game, Authentic Hogwarts Patch and Weasley Car 3D Puzzle AND a $50 Amazon Gift Card)
Oh wait, one more! Check out these magnetic bookmarks from Laura’s Crafty Life!