This Valentine Popcorn Treat Printable is great for creating Valentine’s Day Popcorn Mix to gift to friends and family!
It’s National Popcorn Day AND almost Valentine’s too. This Valentines popcorn treat in a jar is truly and simply delightful. It is not only yummy, but festive and cheery too. You can make it for Valentine’s Day gifts to give to teachers, neighbors, friends or just eat up yourself. We make a lot of popcorn mixes in this house but this one is a favorite.
How to make Valentine’s Day Popcorn Mix:
It is easy to make. Here are some great directions.
- Bag of World Market Popcorn
- White Chocolate
- 1 C from Box of Cake Mix (Any flavor)
- Red and Pink Candies
- In a LARGE bowl (that has a lid), mix together the popcorn and pretzels. Add the white chocolate (melted) and shake up then quickly add the box of white cake mix while chocolate is still soft. Shake again. Add the candies and sprinkles. Shake then put in refrigerator for 10 minutes until chilled.
- Fill jars with the mix, breaking apart into small bite size pieces.
- Decorate your jar with a Valentine's tag and give it to someone you love.
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this printable to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
How to use this Valentine Treat Popcorn Printable:
To personalize your treat gifts, make festive tags to go on them.
If you are not feeling super creative, you can download this one FREE here and use it.
Cute, right? The red raffia is from World Market along with the Weck jar!
If you love this valentine printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest! Happy Creating Valentine’s Day Treats,