Valentine Popcorn Recipe and Treat Printable
Giving gifts of friendship, love and happiness is great all year round but especially for Valentine’s Day. This little recipe and matching gift card is so easy and doable, even at the very last minute. Fact of the matter is that the printable tags could go on a pack of microwave popcorn with a ribbon and be absolutely darling as is. Of course making up a mix of sweet goodness for Galentines and friends is awesome too. This Valentine Popcorn Treat Printable is great for creating Valentine’s Day Popcorn Mix to gift to friends and family!
It’s National Popcorn Day AND almost Valentine’s too. This popcorn treat in a jar is truly and simply delightful. It is not only yummy, but festive and cheery too. You can make it for Valentine’s Day gifts to give to teachers, neighbors, friends or just eat up yourself. We make a lot of popcorn mixes in this house but this one is a favorite.
Ingredients for Popcorn Mix
- Bag of Popcorn
- White Chocolate
- 1 C Box Cake Mix (Any Flavor)
- Red and Pink Candies
How to make Valentine’s Day Popcorn Mix:
These directions are so easy making this a fabulous project to do with your kids. Double or triple the batch and make enough to give to all of the people you love! Here are the steps.
- In a LARGE bowl (that has a lid), mix together the popcorn and pretzels.
- Add the white chocolate (melted) and shake up then quickly add the box of white cake mix while chocolate is still soft.
- Shake again.
- Add the candies and sprinkles. Shake then put in refrigerator for 10 minutes until chilled.
- Fill jars with the mix, breaking apart into small bite size pieces.
- Decorate your jar with a Valentine’s tag and give it to someone you love.
It is easy to make. Here are some great directions.
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this printable to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
How to use this Valentine Treat Popcorn Printable:
To personalize your treat gifts, make festive tags to go on them.
Cute, right? The red raffia is from World Market along with the Weck jar! I really do love that store!!! Keep reading to get the FREE PRINTABLE!!!
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
If you are not feeling super creative, you can download this one FREE here and use it.
If you love this valentine printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest! Happy Creating Valentine’s Day Treats,