Diagon Alley Free Harry Potter Printables
I am over the castle excited to share these Diagon Alley Free Harry Potter Printables because they are fun and a tiny bit challenging. Get out your quills and get ready to embark on a magical adventure into the alley of magical shopping.
About Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley is a cobblestoned alley where wizards do their shopping (especially for back to school). It is located in London behind a pub called the Leaky Cauldron (a great place to get butterbeer). Inside the alley is an array of restaurants, stores, and other magical wonders. All items on the supply list for Hogwarts witches and wizards can be bought in Diagon Alley. The alley is totally hidden from the muggle world. It is right outside of its magical boundaries. Diagon alley is a large area and basically the center of the wizarding world shopping.
Different Diagon Alley Free Harry Potter Printables
I have created three different Diagon Alley printables for you to download and use to learn about this magical place and have some fun too. The first is a set of four pages that allow you to explore the magical wonders of the alley. Two of the pages are doodles I drew of magical stores and sites and the other two are empty buildings (so you can create your own). Feel free to download and share them!
I used my Me and My Peeps rubber stamps from Therm-O-Web to create little characters of Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. They came out super cute.
This Diagon Alley Crossword Puzzle is a little bit challenging and a lot of fun! You can download and print the Harry Potter printable FREE.
MORE Harry Potter Project Fun!
Beth from Creatively Beth made the most adorable Deathly Hallows pillow with felt. Get all of the details and directions on her blog.
Ann crafted this amazing book of spells from an OLD PHONEBOOK. How genius is that? I love it.
Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Cheers to All Things Harry Potter!