How to draw Valentine doodles for cards and crafts!
Doodling is a great way to access creativity. The whole idea of doodling on cards, grocery lists, recycled bags and all the things creates such happiness. Doodling has proven to create calming effects in people. It is a great creative outlet and can be used to make some really fun things. Here are the directions on how to draw simple Valentine doodles AND a free printable of lots more intended to be colored and inspire.
Step by Step Drawing How to Draw Simple Valentine Doodles
You can download this Valentines Doodle Step by Step printable free and get started on your creative adventure immediately. There are even practice sheets for the five different doodles to help on the doodling journey.
Way to Use the Doodles
There are bazillions of ways to use the doodles. Furthermore, here are a few ideas to get you started. Doodle with a black marker then add a pop of color with colored pencils. Cut the doodle out and attach it to a back piece of colored card stock.
Firstly, doodle the coffee cup and write a little message. Add it to some coffee for a little giftie to give a friend.
Secondly, doodle the cloud with hearts and attach it as a gift card to a bag. Additionally this could be hole punched and tied with ribbons to any gift.
Thirdly, doodle the love letter and put it on the outside of an envelope.
Fourthly, doodle the truffle candy and attach it to some good chocolates.
Sharing is Caring!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
I would really love to hear what you think about this how to doodle Valentines post! If you try it out, I would sure like to see it! Share on Instagram, Facebook, or leave a comment/photo on the project pin on Pinterest! #LauraKellyDesigns
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, it is no extra cost to you but supports me and my small business.
Free Doodle Coloring Printable
This is for coloring and to be used as inspiration to doodle ALL the Valentine’s things. It could also be cut up and made into little cards. Read below for more ideas and ways to use free printables. Download it right now FREE and get started.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why they are loved too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Cheers to Doodles and Love,