Christmas is coming and it’s going to arrive fast. I am already getting things going around here and making ornaments is part of the fun. You can whip up these quick and easy Cricut ornaments for Christmas this year. I made all four of these in about 15 minutes with my Cricut machine and am super excited to share them with you as part of an online blogger sharing party called Holiday Crafternoon!
Okay, let’s take a quick look at all of the awesome ornaments that my blogger friends made.
- Tis the Season to Sparkle – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Gingerbread Cricut Ornaments – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Joyeux Noel Mini Farmhouse Sign Ornament – Celebrating Everyday Life
- DIY Paper Christmas Ornaments – Abbi Kirsten Collections
- DIY Sloth Ornament – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Joy Christmas Ornament – SeeLindsay
- Christmas Teacher Cricut Ornament – Happy Go Lucky
- Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments – Everyday Party Mag
- DIY Reindeer Hot Chocolate Ornament – Hello Creative Family
- Easy Woodblock Cricut Ornament – Me and My Inklings
- Easy Cricut Poinsettia Ornament – Kingston Crafts
Now, here are the directions to make the easy Cricut ornaments for Christmas on the wood slices.
Cut vinyl circles out on your Cricut machine to apply directly on the wood slice.
Add a letter to personalize the ornament that also gets cut out of vinyl on the Cricut machine.
Add ribbon with hot glue to create a hanger and a bow or extra ribbon if desired.
I think the more ribbon, the better!
Coming up soon, we will be all sharing another holiday craft made with our Cricut machines!