Getting ready for back to school is fun with the best free printable lunchbox notes and so many other fun craft ideas!
Packing lunches and backpacks is so much more fun with Free Printable Back to School Lunchbox Notes! There is even a free downloadable word search puzzle in the file for you. These darling little notes are great for adding to the lunchbox or adding to a treat for when kids get home from school. There is even one for the teacher!
Download Free Printables
You can download the free printable lunchbox notes with the word search puzzle then use them to create all kinds of fun!
Cut them apart.
How to Use Free Printable Back to School Lunchbox Notes
These notes can be used all sorts of different ways. The way I like best is to punch a hole in the note and tie it to a goody. This one is perfect for a reward after a school day.
This one is perfect for a teacher gift. Teacher gifts are great to give at the beginning of the year and all of the days until the end. Teachers work so hard and the little effort it takes to send a goody goes a really long way. Trust me. I know. Of course Flair Pens are always a really good idea too.
The notes can easily be added right in the lunchbox too.
They can also be added to lunch goodies with ribbon or tape.
Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!