Create darling little chocolate treats with these free printable candy bar wrappers for Christmas gifties.
Free printables make life so easy. These are the best chocolate wraps because of the adorable variety. There are designs for everyone to enjoy. It is so easy too. Just print, cut, tape and wrap. These are fabulous to use in making gifts for friends, neighbors, teachers, kids and delivery drivers. Those persons bring packages around from house to house in their overstuffed trucks of boxes are my heroes.
- Candy Bars (The Mini Hershey Bar 8 Packs are PERFECT)
- Tape Runner
- Printable Wrapper (Get the printable below!)
It is really almost too easy to write directions for this project but here we go – because the details can be super helpful sometimes. Start with a pile of chocolate bars!
Cut the individual printable candy bar wrappers designs of the free printable apart.
Add a line of adhesive using the tape runner along the PRINTED edge over the copyright (meandmyinklings.com). The thinner the line of adhesive, the better.
If you don’t have a tape runner, using clear tape right over the top works too. It just gives it a little bit of a different look.
Wrap the paper around the candy bar and gently press to seal over the adhesive. Do this for all of the candy bars you plan to wrap. The adhesive tape runner is a great way to attach them to the top of a gift or the outside of an envelope too.
There are nine different designs on the printable for you to use.
Printable Candy Bar Wrappers Gift Idea
Wrap the candy then use a glue gun to stick them to paper straws. Place a piece of foam into a cup or bucket and stick the straws into in to create a fun arrangement. Add some crinkle paper and additional candies to complete.
They are also really cute all tied together with a bow.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Free Printable Candy Bar Wraps
More Christmas Printables
There is a whole activity book of Christmas printables here on the blog for you too. You can print it and make little activity books for kids then give that with the yummy candy bar treats.
Sharing is Caring!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
I would really love to hear what you think about these printable candy bar wrappers! If you try it out, I would sure like to see it! Share on Instagram, Facebook, or leave a comment/photo on the project pin on Pinterest! #LauraKellyDesigns
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, it is no extra cost to you but supports me and my small business.