Super Bowl Party for Kids
Have a Super Bowl Party for kids is just a great idea. I mean there are tons of great snacks, crafts and games that kids can to do celebrate the big game too. I am excited to share a few really fun ideas for you so that your kiddos will feel included on the big game day.
Super Bowl Party for Kids Snack Idea
These peanut butter and chocolate football cripsy treats are a great snack to serve at a Super Bowl Party for Kids. They are fun to make and easy so the kids can help out. Also, they are super yummy.
Use a regular cereal bar recipe and add a little peanut butter and chocolate to it. I added 1/2 Cup PB and drizzled chocolate for this batch – all on one big baking sheet to create a large rectangle. Then, use a small football shaped cookie cutter because it makes more. This set of cutters has a football shape AND a jersey AND a helmet!
One of the best parts is eating the leftover pieces after the cookie cutter part is complete.
Super Bowl Party Printables
Look how stinking adorable this little football tag is as tiny decoration. You can grab the recipe for these delicious Beer Cheese Game Day Sliders here on the blog.
This printable set is great for creating a quick and easy football or Super Bowl party. It has everything you need to make decorations and also games to play and pages to color. You can download it FREE and put it to use right away.
Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
Cheers and Love,