For the past week I have been sharing great ideas for kids to do as a way of celebrating Mother’s Day. I think it is so important that when a child gives a gift that it actually comes from them (as in they had a part in making or creating it). I have rounded up Ten projects for A Kid’s Creative Mother’s Day and hope that from them you can find one that sparks your imagination. Some of these ideas are great to make for moms in your life, like volunteers in your classroom or friends!
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Sculpey Clay Magnets for Mom and a Printable Book
- Hand Painted Bird House
- Felt Flower Garland
- Kunin Group Felt Stationery Organizer
- Cherry Man Cherry Banana Muffins for Moms with a Printable Card
- Plaid Crafts Garden in a Recycled Jar with Printable Tags
- Plaid Crafts Magnest for Mom
- Udderly Smooth Gifts with Printable Tags
- Expressions Vinyl Organization for the Gardening Mom
- Fairfield World Garden Flags with Oli-Fun
- Mother’s Day Travel Bag
- Mother’s Day Card Printable
If you want to make this awesome Mother’s Day book with your kiddos, you can grab it HERE in my TPT store.
Cheers to Kids Making Things!