Super fun printables for Cinco de Mayo to do with Kids at School and in the Classroom.
Here you go…a couple of Cinco De Mayo Free Party Printables to create some fun for your family and friends. After all, it’s a holiday and it is celebrated much bigger in the USA then anywhere else in the world. I create these for creating a gathering that not only make some fun but also creates some dialogue. The words in the puzzle are there because they have some sort of meaning. Do a little research and find out why Cinco De Mayo is much more important than simply drinking margaritas and dancing into the night. Not to say that both of those are not great ideas BUT…know why you are doing it. Let’s take a look at these fun free Cinco De Mayo Printables.
Way to Use the Party Printable Collection
You can use the icons for place cards, cupcake toppers or hook them all together and make a little garland. I used the long pieces to decorate drink jars. For serving the treats, I am totally crushing these days on the square appetizer plates from Chinet.
The sombrero and maracas are perfect for cupcake toppers. I like to serve cupcakes in Chinet’s crystal cups to keep them from falling over or sticking together.
The words that spell out CINCO DE MAYO are great as a little sign stuck in a tomato with chips and salsa.
We are celebrating in the back yard. The word search puzzle will be a fun part of our evening. Whoever finishes it first just MIGHT get a prize! You can grab it FREE HERE. Of course, word search puzzle are way more fun with there is coloring involved so we are using our Tombow Dual Brush Markers!!! I am a super proud Senior Brand Ambassador for Tombow.
The party Cinco De mayo printables collection is so much fun. You can grab it FREE HERE and get started with your party prepping.
You might also like this FREE TACO PARTY Printable!
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Cinco De Mayo Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
More ideas for Cinco De Mayo
This is a fun guided painting activity to do with kids of all ages. There is a great recipe for making guacamole too
. Get the step by step directions.
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This post contains affiliate links.
Cheers to Cinco De Mayo Printables!
1 thought on “Cinco De Mayo Printables for Parties and Celebrations”