Family Taco Printable Party
Whether it is Tuesday or not, it is the perfect day to create a family taco party. This one little printable has everything you need to turn a regular dinner in to a fun little party. Creating memories with family last a lifetime. Turning everyday things like meal time into occasional celebrations and parties sure seems like a great idea to me. These fun ideas can be used at home or in the classroom to create a darling celebration. The taco printable party is free so download and give it a go.
Items Needed for Family Taco Party
This party could be as simple or as complex as you would like. It would even be fun to print the printable and add it to a lunchbox, right?
- Dinner (or lunch or breakfast) – I would suggest TACOS of course!
- Printable Activities- FREE with this download.
- Family Craft Project
- Additional Idea – Game
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter. The games from the taco printable party are perfect.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Family Taco Party Craft
Use the taco on the printable to create taco crafts. It works great with paper AND felt. To make the paper crafted taco you will need the following supplies:
- Therm-O-Web Tape Runner and Therm-O-Web Zots
- Card Stock in Taco and Ingredient Colors
I shared it in a video HERE if you want to check it out.
This is what it looks like when it is completed. Of course kids are super creative so chances are your tacos will look totally different!
There are some fun little activities on the printable already shared but there are LOTS more in my FREE printable library. Here is another one that might be super fun to add to your party….GUACAMOLE Word Search Puzzle!
The recipe makes GREAT guacamole.
If you want to turn your family taco printable party in to an evening. Add a game. The game Guacamole is a fun choice.
We love playing games as a family and this one is super fun. Here is some information about the game.
- EASY TO PLAY: Players must use critical thinking to collect the ingredients for their guacamole recipes.
- FAMILY FUN: This lively family card game is perfect for kids to spice up their day or for contemplative adults.
- HOW TO WIN: The goal of the game is to win one Recipe Disc from each spice level of mild, medium, and spicy.
- CHALLENGING: With new possibilities and foiled plans, playing Guacamole! can be as challenging as picking a ripe avocado!
- INCLUDES: 54 Recipe Discs, 57 Ingredient Cards, 3 Special Cards and instructions
Please share your Taco Party photos with me on social media. Be sure to tag me @laurakellydesigns.com !
YAY for Making the MOST out of Tacos and the Taco Printable Party!
Do you want to have your Taco Party on the floor. Make adorable floor cushion pillows. The directions are here on the blog for you!