Happy Tags Printables for Easy Gift Ideas
This is my third round of Happy Tags Printables for Easy Gift Ideas and I love them all so much. I am so thrilled that so many of you are using them to spread the gift of kindness, giving and love. I can’t wait to see what you create with this batch! Free Printable Gift Tags are so great for making quick and easy gifties that spread so much happiness and kindness.
There are fifteen in this newest set of Happy Tags. Here they are!
You are one in a melon! How fun would this be to get on your doorstep?
Summertime, camping and being outdoors all go with s’mores. How fun would this be to receive as a little gifty.
Yeti or not??? I love this one for ALL the things — but mostly to build some self esteem in another human.
This one is perfect for all patriotic events because the flower is red, white and blue.
If you have anyone in your life with a furry best friend, this one will surely be a hit.
Flamingos are always a great idea. This tag goes with anything PINK, right?
Happy Tags Printables
There are two previous releases of Happy Tags Printables. They are both here on the blog and also free to download and use. You can grab them here and get started with the fun happy gift giving. A lot of the ones in the first two releases were designed with things that could go in the mail in mind.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Please share your creations on social media and tag me @laurakellydesigns !
Cheers and Love,