Mermaid Craft Container With SVG File
Organizing and storing crafts supplies is way more fun when the container has a theme. This Mermaid Craft Container With SVG File post has everything you need to create an adorable rainbow themed mermaid container to use for storing kid craft supplies, books or school supplies. Actually, you can use it to store whatever makes your organizational heart the happiest. Before I share all of the details for making you own container, here are a TON of Mermaid SVG Files that are FREE to use.
- Tattoo Style Salty Mermaid by Persia Lou
- Print and Cut Mermaids by Amy Robinson
- Seashell Mini Pinata by Studio Xtine
- Mermaid Mode by Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Mermaid Zipper Pouch by Oh Yay Studio
- Mermaid Scales Banner by Gina C. Creates
- Forever Mermaid Tail by Pen + Posh
- Make a Big Splash by Kayla Makes
- Salty and Sweet Mermaid by Poofy Cheeks Blog
- Mermaid Craft Container by Me and My Inklings
- Mermaid Scales Heart by Liz on Call
- Mermaid Box Cards by The Bearded Housewife
- Vintage Sunset Salty Mermaid by The Walnut Street House
- Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes by Sunshine and Munchkins
- Sparkle Shine Make a Splash by Lettered by Stephanie
- Mermaid Vibes Only by Tam’s Sweet Life
- Vitamin Sea Mermaid by Spot of Tea Designs
- Mermaid Essentials by Simply Made Fun
- Free as the Ocean by Tried & True Creative
- Summer Mermaid by Polka Dotted Blue Jay
Supplies Needed for Rainbow Mermaid Container
Steps and Directions for Rainbow Mermaid Container
Start by using the FREE SVG file to cut out vinyl in the colors of your choice. While I used true rainbow colors, you could use any combination of colors you love best. I bet sparkle and glitter vinyls would be really fun with this designs too.
Cricut Design Space is great at telling you when to change your vinyl colors. I love that this particular project is a great way to use little pieces of leftover vinyl from larger projects too.
Once your ocean animals are all cut, use your weeding tool to weed the excess vinyl away.
The words are a little bit trickier. It takes more patience to weed the details of letters for sure. Once your words are weeded, add the Cricut Vinyl Transfer Tape to get them ready to adhere to your container.
Use the scraper to apply the words to the container then peel away the transfer paper.
The ocean animals are easy to peel and stick like stickers. This is a great time to get your kiddos involved in the designs. They can put them all around the entire container.
Isn’t is just so dang adorable?
If you love this idea, you might like the post that I shared last fall for back to school too. You can check it out and get tons more inspiration.
Cheers to Mermaids, Sharing and Organizing!