Use the free Christmas coloring printable below to create ugly sweater garlands, ornaments and cards!
Let’s use this free printable ugly sweater coloring page! Creating ugly sweaters is simply the most fun Christmas activity for parties. Whether doing it at home as a family, at school as a classroom or at work with your team – fun is sure to be had when the crayons come out and everyone starts creating. Grab the free printable below and have a blast. Free Christmas Printables are such a great way to create decor and tags super inexpensive.
Materials and Supplies Needed for Ugly Sweater Garland
- Free Printable Printed Multiple Times on White Card Stock
- Markers, Crayons and/or Colored Pencils
Decorate the sweaters with your own crazy designs. Mix up the use of markers, crayons and colored pencils to get super creative. It is totally okay to go all out and add things like glitter, pom-poms and other embellishments. Cotton makes a great Santa beard and doubles up as snow.
It is most fun when done with friends!
Once the sweaters are designed and colored, cut them out right outside the black outline. Use clothespins to hang them onto a long piece of twine. The garland can be any length.
They are darling tied onto gifts too!
Printable Ugly Sweater Coloring Page
Print the pattern on card stock for best results. Paper tears easily and won’t hold up nearly as well. It is even a great idea to trace the sweater pattern onto cardboard and decorate it with paint. You can seriously use the pattern in so many fun ways.
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PRINTABLES
Design Your Own Ugly Sweater – Download this one if you want to create your own designs.
Color Ugly Sweaters – Download this one if you want to color designs that have already been created.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter. These printable ugly sweater coloring page ideas are perfect for this.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Sharing is Caring!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
I would really love to hear what you think about this printable ugly sweater coloring page! If you try it out, I would sure like to see it! Share on Instagram, Facebook, or leave a comment/photo on the project pin on Pinterest! #LauraKellyDesigns
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, it is no extra cost to you but supports me and my small business.