This past week and a half I have been sharing more and more great ideas for classroom to help cheer it up and get it ready for Back to School! From classroom decor to learning centers and parent communication, there are lots of great ideas for teachers and parent volunteers. Each day I featured a different product. I am so very thankful for the sponsors who support creativity and classroom connections like these. I hope you find a project that is perfect for you. Many of these projects are made with the dies that I designed for Ellison Education/Sizzix!
- Hand Washing Station – Udderly Smooth
- Hand Stitched Classroom Banner – DMC
- Quiet Critters and Printable – Sculpey Clay
- Teacher Banner – Kunin Felt
- Classroom Beanbags – Fairfield World
- Bulletin Board and Pushpin Hacks – AdTech
- Cherry Sundae Open House – CherryMan
- Chair Pockets – Ellison Education
- Felt Board – Kunin Group Felt
- Candle Matching Game
- Apple Beanbags – Ellison Education
- Monster Fun and Learning
- Shark Bulletin Board
- CLAY in the Classroom – Sculpey
- Teacher Gift in a Jar – Expressionery
- Emoji Stress Balls with Balloons
- Recycled Jar Storage Jars
Personally, I love them all but I have to say that this recycled jar project is a favorite. I used jars from olives, pickles, salsa and jelly To create it, I did the following:
Paint the Jars! – Paint around the rims with a HEAVY coat of acrylic paint. I used DecoArt’s Americana line of paints for this. Let the paint drip and dry completely (like 24 hours at least) before spraying a coat of clear sealer to cover.
Paint the Lazy Susan! – I used spray paint then let it dry.
Use AdTech’s hot glue to adhere the jars to the lazy Susan. I glued a clear glass jar in the center first to fill with scissors and rulers.
Fill it up!
I LOVE it.
A lot of my projects are completed with my Ellison Superstar machine and dies that I design.
Cheers to Back to School and Creative Classrooms,