Easy No Bake Cherry Cream Pie Dessert
This is such a simple NO BAKE recipe that can be made in a hurry. I love it because it is super yummy and can be made gluten free with the right crust. It is definitely for those with a sweet tooth! Cherry desserts are some of my favorites, especially when they include whipped cream! Truth is, I could eat a whole tub of Cool Whip straight from the fridge. I remember making pudding pies with my mom when I was a kid and feeling like it was so fancy to use the good pie dish. There is nothing quite so special as that ONE pie dish that comes out for special things. Let’s make a Cherry Cream Pie!
Traditional Cherry Pie
Seven Great Reasons to Bake
For me baking is a great way to express myself. I believe that it is a form of creativity. I am excited to share my TOP seven reasons to bake with you. Know that baking doesn’t need to be “from scratch” to count. It always counts even when it is only halfway homemade.
- Baking is like meditation. I find going through the steps of making a recipe to very calming and relaxing.
- Also, Baking stirs the senses, literally and figuratively.
- When I bake cookies, cakes, pies and treats; I find myself feeling creative and happy in my heart.
- Sometimes my kids bake with me and it creates a great time to bond and connect.
- Homemade treats make great gifts.
- Using recipes passed down from generations creates a magical connection to family.
- Honestly, baking boosts my morale. It is just plain good for the spirit.
These could be made in individual little cups too! This would be fun for a school party!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Graham Cracker Crust (Premade)
- 1 small box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 8 OZ Cream Cheese
- 1 can (15 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP, thawed
- Make pudding.
- Mix Softened Cream Cheese and Cherry Filing into pudding.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Spread Cool Whip on top.
- Refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.