Doodle Some Daddy Love Card for Fathers Day
Create a Fathers Day Card for this adorable free printable that can be customized, personalized and added to in creating your dad.
Daddy love is a super special kind of love. You can create your daddy an adorable card or even gift wrap to celebrate his special day. This Father’s Day, get out your buttons and glue and make him a card he will want to keep forever. This handmade father’s day card is easy because it starts with a free printable and then gets created from that.
Too busy to print this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Supplies for printable Fathers Day Card:
To make this, you will need a few things:
- Cardstock and Envelope
- Doodle Paper and Black Marker OR Free Father’s Day Card Printable Download
- Tiny Buttons
- Colored Pencils, Markers and Crayons
Directions for Fathers Day Card
Doodle your daddy and color him or color the daddy that looks like yours from the printable.
Use glue to add buttons to the daddy shirt. The cut it out and add it to a card. You can mount in on colored card stock first for a special touch. This is Ryp! Isn’t he so cute with his little bit of hair.
Write a message inside and you are all done!
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
If you want to grab the downloadable PDF file, you can do that HERE or by clicking on the picture below.
Here are a couple of my other favorite Fathers Day Ideas
Kids feel important and special when they give a gift that they made themselves. It is a great way to connect and bond with your children while crafting, coloring and making so take this opportunity to do that. Some of these projects are super easy and require very little supplies and time so there should be a perfect one for you.
Happy Gluing and Celebrating Daddies, Step Daddies, Grand Daddies and Special Men,