5 Best Thanksgiving Doodle Ideas
I am a doodler. It all started when my parents put a crayon in my hands. I have built my entire career around doodles and making things. Here are the 5 best Thanksgiving doodle ideas and ways to use them too. They are simple and fun so enjoy. Access your inner creativity and make lots and lots of fun holiday things. The best thing about doodling is that it can be done with pencils, crayons, markers, chalk, colored pencils, gel pens or whatever you have around. Let’s get to it.
Best Thanksgiving Doodles
These doodle ideas are super simple. Let’s do a couple with crayons. I drew the doodle first with a black marker from ooly – the ink works marker set then colored it. These are my favorite crayons from ooly the Color Appeel.
The latte is super fun to doodle then add a pumpkin in the back. Add a little saying too and you have a greeting to send to someone.
Turkeys are fun too. Add a little grass and sky to complete your doodle into a work of art.
FREE Doodle Printable for Step by Step Drawing
The printable includes the step by step directions and practice sheets too! It is a really fun little resource to build drawing confidence!
There are so many fun ways to use it!
FREE Doodle Printable for Adding Buttons or Pom-Poms
This is a really fun way to create gift tags or decorations. Print the doodles on card stock, color them and add buttons or pom-poms. Downloading the printable is free, of course!
Add ribbon to them to add them to a gift.
Tie twine to create a decoration.
Color them and add buttons, pom-pom and beads just for fun. This is a great center activity with a focus on fine motor skills.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
MORE Thanksgiving Printable Fun
If you are looking for more Thanksgiving Printable fun, I have you covered. Hop over and download more and more and more!