Welcome to the Fairfield World Pillow Party 2019, hosted by me and Alexandra from The Hedgehog Hollow. A great big thank you to our sponsor, Fairfield World who sent out pillows to twenty five designers and covered the costs of the party!
Here is the pillow I created! I crush on all things gnome so made this to add to my holiday decor. I am going to be sharing the entire tutorial on my NEW YouTube channel which is so super exciting.
Fairfield World sent 24 additional blogging designers a 20 inch premium pillow to decorate for the holidays. They are amazing and gosh, so different!
Every designer blogger is sharing their pillow on their blogs with more details, directions and ideas. Hop around and check them out.
- Gnome Pillow by Laura at Laura Kelly Designs
- Hedgehog Pillow by Alexandra at The Hedgehog Hollow
- Pom Pom Snowflake Pillow by Emily at The Benson Street
- 3 Snowmen and a Bunny Pillow by Cindy DeRosier
- Reindeer Prance Pillow by Lindsey at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- 3 Trees Pillow by Beth from Creatively Beth
- Tree in a Truck Pillow by Katie from The Crafty Blogstalker
- Snowflake on Buffalo Plaid by Cheryl and Maybe That’s What Che Said
- Snowman Pillow by Janet at Try It Like It
- Oh Joy Pillow with Pom Poms by Ginger at GingerSnaps Crafts
- Merry Christmas by Ann Makes
- 25th of December Pillow by Lindsay at See Lindsay
- Joyful Pillow with Pom Poms by Natalie at DoodleCraft Blog
- Plaid Christmas Tree Pillow by Erica at Five Little Monsters
- Harry Potter Christmas Pillows by Julie at The Quiet Grove
- Felt Tree in Truck Pillow by Debra at Quartermain Designs
- Joyeux Noel Pillow by Monica at Sookee Designs
- Oh Come Let Us Adore Him Pillow by Amy at Amy Latta Designs
- Joy on Snowflakes Pillow by Diana at Miss USG Moments
- Polar Bear Pillow by Kimberly at Crafting Cheerfully
- Let It Snow Pillow by Katie at A Sweet Berry Designs
- All Hearts Come Home For Christmas Pillow by Susie Bentz Designs
- Ornaments Pillow by Morena’s Corner
- Meet Me Under the Mistletoe AND Fresh Farm Christmas Trees by Laura at Laura’s Crafty Life
My co-host for this party, Alexandra from The Hedgehog Hollow, made a really fun pillow too!
I love pom-poms and trims so these four pillows make my heart happy.
I would love to know which pillow you love most. Comment and share!!!
15 thoughts on “Fairfield World Pillow Party 2019”
Beautiful pillows! What a fun project!
Oh my goodness he is adorable!! Can’t wait to see how you made it….I love gnomes and my living room needs some new pillows❤️
Your gnome is very cute!
What a fun idea, I have a friend who loves gnomes, I’ll have to show her!
LOL. Cute Gnome, I especially like the beard. TFS.
totally loving your gnome… totally….
thanks for letting me play along!
and the hedgehog .. how adorbs too!!
I loved your pillow Laura and I can’t wait for your full video tutorial. Can you post your Youtube url with the tutorial? I couldn’t find it. Btw I also adored your stamp set from the Hedgehog Hollow October kit. Thanks for sharing your positive energy & creativity.
Thank you so much. We are launching my YouTube channel with this video. 🙂 It will be very soon. Follow me on Instagram (laurakellydesigns) so you can see when it goes live. Thank you for the kind words.
Thank you Diana! 🙂
I love the joyful pillow!
Love the Gnome… Of course so you! Of the four you shared I like the Christmas Tree pillow.
I love that gnome!!! Omg too cute!!!
The pillows are so sweet.
The hedgehog hollow pinterest link in the form is wrong. I follow, but had to go to her blog to find the link. Just so you know.
Thank you. I will go check into this right now. -L