Welcome to the Fairfield World Pillow Party 2019, hosted by me and Alexandra from The Hedgehog Hollow. A great big thank you to our sponsor, Fairfield World who sent out pillows to twenty five designers and covered the costs of the party!
Here is the pillow I created! I crush on all things gnome so made this to add to my holiday decor. I am going to be sharing the entire tutorial on my NEW YouTube channel which is so super exciting.
Fairfield World sent 24 additional blogging designers a 20 inch premium pillow to decorate for the holidays. They are amazing and gosh, so different!
Every designer blogger is sharing their pillow on their blogs with more details, directions and ideas. Hop around and check them out.
- Gnome Pillow by Laura at Laura Kelly Designs
- Hedgehog Pillow by Alexandra at The Hedgehog Hollow
- Pom Pom Snowflake Pillow by Emily at The Benson Street
- 3 Snowmen and a Bunny Pillow by Cindy DeRosier
- Reindeer Prance Pillow by Lindsey at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- 3 Trees Pillow by Beth from Creatively Beth
- Tree in a Truck Pillow by Katie from The Crafty Blogstalker
- Snowflake on Buffalo Plaid by Cheryl and Maybe That’s What Che Said
- Snowman Pillow by Janet at Try It Like It
- Oh Joy Pillow with Pom Poms by Ginger at GingerSnaps Crafts
- Merry Christmas by Ann Makes
- 25th of December Pillow by Lindsay at See Lindsay
- Joyful Pillow with Pom Poms by Natalie at DoodleCraft Blog
- Plaid Christmas Tree Pillow by Erica at Five Little Monsters
- Harry Potter Christmas Pillows by Julie at The Quiet Grove
- Felt Tree in Truck Pillow by Debra at Quartermain Designs
- Joyeux Noel Pillow by Monica at Sookee Designs
- Oh Come Let Us Adore Him Pillow by Amy at Amy Latta Designs
- Joy on Snowflakes Pillow by Diana at Miss USG Moments
- Polar Bear Pillow by Kimberly at Crafting Cheerfully
- Let It Snow Pillow by Katie at A Sweet Berry Designs
- All Hearts Come Home For Christmas Pillow by Susie Bentz Designs
- Ornaments Pillow by Morena’s Corner
- Meet Me Under the Mistletoe AND Fresh Farm Christmas Trees by Laura at Laura’s Crafty Life
My co-host for this party, Alexandra from The Hedgehog Hollow, made a really fun pillow too!
I love pom-poms and trims so these four pillows make my heart happy.
I would love to know which pillow you love most. Comment and share!!!