Kowalski Bakery Fantastic Beasts Printable Collection
If you know me at all, then you already are aware that I am total fangirl for all things magical. Like, I am over the top in love with the magical world from the beginning of the stories to the current day. While the wizarding worlds have different rules and lingo in New York from London – the excitement is the same. One of my favorite characters in the Fantastic Beasts series is Jacob. His dream of being a small business owner and baking his delights has my heart. I created this Fantastic Beasts printable collection to spread my creative passion. I hope you love it.
The Fantastic Beasts Printables Collection
There are five pages in the collection. Each one offers a unique and amazing way to connect with the extraordinary imagination of the many fantastic beasts – featuring some of my favorites. Let’s take a look at the different activities and pages.
This page is fabulous for deep diving into the bakery itself. SPOILER ALERT – Jacob does finally get his dream. This Harry Potter themed word search puzzle is fun and a little challenging because the words are unique. If you don’t know what one of them means, look it up. By all means – use this opportunity to learn a little.
If you are a fan of adult (or kid) coloring, this page is for you. I drew it thinking about the very special friendship between Newt Scamander and Jacob Kowalski. It is a friendship that started by an accident. I LOVE it. Some of the most amazing friendships start in ways we least expect. The different fantastic beasts printable doodles are some of the bakes goods in the shop.
PAGES THREE and FOUR
Raise your hand if you love to bake. I do so my hand is WAY up high. The tags are fantastic for making your own signs, bags and decorations. They could be used in so many super fun ways.
I used them to decorate bags for my baked bread bowtruckles.
The last page is a pattern of a bowtruckle. It could be used for crafting or baking or party decorating. I used it for the pattern to bake the bowtruckles and it worked great. It is Pickett approved.
How did Jacob Kowalski have the money to open the bakery?
Jacob and Newt became friends after a giant mix-up at the bank – where Jacob was denied a loan. Though Jacob’s memories of this entire time with the world of wizardry were sadly obliviated (wiped out of his memory) – Newt anonymously left him a suitcase full of silver Occamy egg shells which he used for collateral on a loan at the bank. This was in the year 1927 hence the EST. 1927 on the tags.
More Fun with Fantastic Beasts
If you want MORE fun free printables, I have a few more for you! There is a pattern for a Niffler, another crossword puzzle AND a super fun coloring sheet too. This post also has some fun Fantastic Beasts craft projects!
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This post contains affiliate links.
CHEERS to Magic and Small Business Dreams Come True!