Choose the colored version or the black and white to create your own Valentines!
I love all things matchy matchy and punny. This free alligator printable can be used in so many fun ways. Attach it to a themed gift. Pair it with a sweet treat or little gifty. Color the outline version as a party activity or in the classroom. Whatever you do with it, have some fun spreading Valentines Day love.
Download the printable and cut it apart. It is designed to cut down the middle of a regular piece of paper or card stock both vertically and horizontally. Easy Peasy! Once cut apart, each Valentine will measure the perfect size to fit in a standard A2 envelope.
Even better, punch a hole and tie it to a matching themed gift like this awesome puzzle from my friends over at MaddCapp! They make fantastic puzzles in the shapes of REAL animals. Don’t be fooled by the 100 pieces. It is HARD. I built the shark and it took me forever.
If you like animals and have kids, you might LOVE this fun journal idea. This post has an awesome animal zoo printable that you can download free too.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Sharing is Caring!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
I would really love to hear what you think about this alligator free Valentine printable idea! If you try it out, I would sure like to see it! Share on Instagram, Facebook, or leave a comment/photo on the project pin on Pinterest! #LauraKellyDesigns
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, it is no extra cost to you but supports me and my small business.