Grab some of the best fall free printables to use at home, in the classroom or in the workplace.
Free Scarecrow Munch Mix Printable
This is a great little recipe with a DARLING FREE printable tag. Go get it all here on this blog.
Friendsgiving Printables for Fall Fun
There are lots of fun pages in this printable set that works great for Friendsgiving Printables for Kids of ALL ages and also Thanksgiving Printables for Everyone!
Thanksgiving Fun Fall Printables for Kids of All Ages
There are LOTS of great pages in this free printable Thanksgiving activity pack to use with kids of all ages at home, at school, for parties and with Girl Scout troops too!
More FUN Free FALL Printables
I collected a bunch of fun free fall printables from friends who have amazing blogs to share them all here in one easy place for you. Hop around and grab the ones you want.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner