Grab this fun puzzle and download it to solve with the kiddos! It’s bananas!
Finding awesome printables with the themes loved most is such a win. This one is all about minions, Gru and the newest movie in the series. Gru is such an adorable little boy with super huge dreams of being a super-villain. Anything that empowers kids to dream big and take risks to make them come true is such a great thing. Have fun with this free printable and all of the Despicable Me ideas here on the blog.
Download the Free Printable
This super fun and oh so cute minions word search puzzle is free to download. It is themed with the newest movie in the Desipicable Me series, The Rise of Gru. The most fun thing is the newest minion named Otto and his adorable pet rock!
Word Search Solution
I decided to do the word search puzzle and make sure it was 100% solvable. It is so fun to use highlighters and markers to do these things.
More Minions Fun Ideas
There are tons of great ideas for having fun with minions. Here are a few of my favorites that are easy and great for kids.
The felt craft minion bag is easy and doesn’t require any sewing. Grab the directions and make one of your own.
Snack mix is great to eat while solving puzzles, crafting and watching movies. This minion mix is a great one because it is salty and sweet.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Sharing is Caring! Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, it is no extra cost to you but supports me and my small business.