This mini Valentine’s Day card with Sculpey clay is such a fantastic way to create something special and make it personal. The tiny card is made with Sculpey III clay and then baked before adding paper pages inside with your sentiments. Valentine’s Day is a great time to share your deepest feelings with you favorite people and this mini card is one they can keep on their nightstand or in their pocketbook. This post is sponsored by Sculpey but as always, the ideas and opinions are my own.
- Sculpey III Clay in Red, Black and White
- Clay Tools (Rolling and Making Holes)
- Oven for Baking
- White Card Stock
- Hole Punch
- Roll black Sculpey III clay flat to a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut two rectangles the size you want your book to be (approx 1 x 1.5 inches)
- Poke two holes in the left hand side of your rectangles.
- Add decorations to the front piece (ie: white dots and a red heart).
- Bake following directions provided on the Sculpey website.
- Add mini card stock inserts that have been hole punched with your message.
- Tie together with string.
It is fun to make a matching key chain too.
This project is great for kids and beginners. Clay is so much fun and this is a great way to get started with using it to make fabulous things.
Cheers to Love,