Luna Lovegood Paper Doll Free Printable
When I got asked to be a part of this amazing two weeks of Harry Potter fun, I was an immediate YES because I LOVE it all. I read all the books and have watched the movies multiple times. I think the theme park is truly magical and can not wait to go back and do it all over again! Here is a Luna Lovegood Paper Doll free printable – my Harry Potter fave character. She is authentic, quirky, creative and imaginative. Truth, she MIGHT remind me a little of myself. I doodled a ‘Me and My Peep’ version of Luna and turned it into a paper doll set. Oh my goodness…we have had so much fun playing with it here in our crazy fun creative home (know on Facebook as the Walters Kelly Home and Studio of Creativity and Love).
You can get the printable HERE and download it to print!
How to Use the Luna Lovegood Paper Doll Free Printable
I used watercolor paints to add the personality. The clothes are based on the ones she really wears in the movies. The challenge is to go find them and color yours to match!
To create a backdrop, I just watercolor painted all over a piece of paper using the dark woods as my inspiration.
Here is one of my absolute favorite dresses. Can anyone comment on where she wears this and in which movie?
You can mix and match the clothing and accessories and create so much fun.
This Luna Lovegood Paper Doll Free Printable is a great activity for a birthday party or a magical playdate.
There are so many fun facts and things that go with Luna so I created a little word search fun. You can download the puzzle HERE.
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Happy All THINGS Luna (and all things Harry Potter),