Why not make ugly sweaters for all of the holidays. I mean we did them for Christmas and those details are all here on the blog with Christmas printables!
Grab the free printable ugly sweater coloring page here and also on the Christmas post!
When one of my kids asks if we can make ugly sweaters for Halloween like we did last Christmas, I say….OF COURSE. I mean, what a great idea. This ugly sweater printable for Halloween is super fun as you can see by our garland. It is quick and simple and super festive…perfect for Craft Lightning Halloween Series. It is great for kids, adults, classrooms, Girl Scout troops, family time, anything really…
These are my favorites. Creating them works great with a popcorn mix snack.
Free Printable Ugly Sweater Coloring Page
You can download the printable right HERE on the blog and use it with friends and family. It is great at home, at school and at work too!
There are easy peasy to work with. Simply print the printable, color, cut and hang!
It is the perfect craft for Craft Lightning…Halloween Edition, don’t you think?
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter. This printable ugly sweater coloring page is perfect for this.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Truth is, I guess it can be used for any holiday. It makes me think about Mark in Bridet Jones’s Diary and his silly sweaters from his mom. What??? You haven’t seen that movie. Go. Go get it and watch it. Watch it over and over then we can get together and say all of the funny lines together.
I can’t wait to see how you use the free printable ugly sweater coloring page!
Happy Celebrating all the Things with Ugly (and Super Cute) Sweaters,
13 thoughts on “Printable Ugly Sweater Coloring Page for Halloween and Christmas Too”
This is great Laura! Thanks for joining!
Fun idea for a class party activity! Thank you for sharing.
This is a great idea! Cute!