Free Birthday Hat SVG Cut File
What a great way to celebrate all your favorite people a very happy birthday with this free birthday hat SVG cut file. Use the file to Make a felt garland, birthday part decorations, and so much more with this fun and free SVG cut file.
Celebrating birthdays is always such a fun way to acknowledge how awesome the people in our lives are. This free birthday hat SVG cut file can be used to make so many things. I want to share with you how to use it to make a sign decoration and a garland too. Let’s do it.
Material Needed for Free Birthday hat SVG Cut File Garland
Assemble the pieces and adhere them together with a Therm-O-Web tape runner.
Punch holes in the hats and string them together to make a garland. Easy peasy, right?
The party hat is adorable at a place setting too!
Lots of the BEST FREE Birthday Cut Files
I am teaming up with a bunch of my favorite bloggers who create free cut files to share too. Check out all of these awesome ideas and be sure to hop over to their blogs to download and save their cut files too. Next time you have a birthday to celebrate, everything needed will be in one place.
Happy Birthday Cake Sketch/ Foil Quill Design by Persia Lou
Cactus Cupcake Topper by Amy Robison
Happy Birthday Cake Topper by Crafting Overload
Birthday Emoji Mini Pinata by Studio Xtine
Calories Don’t Count on Your Birthday by Polka Dotted Blue Jay
Birthday Cake Paper Box by Oh Yay Studio
Cupcake Gift Card Holder by Gina C. Creates
Birthday Wine Glasses by Pen + Posh
Birthday Girl + Birthday Boy by Kayla Makes
Happy Birthday Topper by Poofy Cheeks
Happy Birthday Print and Cut Card by Crafty Life Mom
Birthday Hat by Me and My Inklings
Birthday Wishes by Liz on Call
Multi-Colored Birthday Card by The Bearded Housewife
Here for the Cake by Sunshine and Munchkins
Wish Big by Lettered by Stephanie
Gift Tag Shaker by Craftara Creates
Unicorn Birthday Card by Spot of Tea Designs
Made in the 80’s by Simply Made Fun
It’s My Birthday by Tried & True Creative
FREE Party Hat Printable Fun
Best Ways to Use Free Printables
You might have seen this list from me before but I think it is worth sharing over and over. Sometimes the people in the back need to hear things a few times, right? There are so many great ways to use free printables. Here are some of my favorites.
- Print them and mail in an envelope with a stamp. Snail mail rocks.
- Batch some up to make an activity book. This is great for a road trip!
- Print and use at a place setting on the table to create a conversation starter.
- Add them to goody bags. By the way, goody bags are not just for birthday parties.
- Package them up with your favorite markers and crayons to give as a gift.
- Drop a few off at the local coffee shop with fun pencils to spread some happy.
- Cut them up to make cards, gift wrap and decorations.
BEST Tools For Working With Free Printables
These are my favorite tools and art supplies to use with free printables and why I love them too.
- Printer – This Laser Printer is inexpensive and works like a charm. It even works with Alexa. Bonus!
- Scissors – Lots of printables can be cut up to create decorations and cards and things like that.
- Markers and Crayons – All thing ooly work the best for me. I LOVE all of their markers, pencils and crayons.
- Colored Pencils – For adult coloring, PRISM makes the colored pencils that I love to use most.
- Twine – For creating banners and garlands from printables, I love this twine best.
- Adhesive – Lots of printables have pieces that get cut out and put together. This is my fave tape runner!
Cheers to Celebrating Birthdays and ALL the Things,